Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Craft Fair Haul!

I am a huge arts and crafts fan. Perhaps it's in my blood, but I truly believe it's a conditioned love. As far back as I can remember, my mom and I frequented arts and craft fairs searching for that special handmade, one of a kind beauty. For me, it's a goal to only purchase items that are one of a kind. It's an incredible feeling when you get the opportunity to meet the artist who designed the particular item.

Living in Nebraska has put quite a damper on my craft outing since my mom and I live SO far apart, but my good friend Kristen rose to the occasion. She just happen to score some free tickets to the Autumn Arts and Crafts Festival!

I have never heard of the infamous beer bread until now when Kristen expressed excitingly upon arriving to the special booth, "Oooh beer bread!!" I replied "What is beer bread?". After taking one simple bite of this yummy fluff, I was hooked! So needless to say I picked up a package. See their website.

My hair isn't as long as it used to be but I do love updos and cute but not junky barettes. I came across this vendor selling these adorable hair fasteners that couldn't be cuter.


I also came across this great little booth selling instant coffee. I chose to purchase their cinnamon chocolate! Super yummy!


I also picked up a couple of nice Christmas ornaments and a soup packet that I didn't have time to take a shot of and I figured it's about time I post!

2 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Risa,
First of all Thank you for commenting on my blog.
Second You are so pretty, you remind me of a brunette Barbie.
Third I too am a craft junkie. I love crafts, especially doing them. It makes me happy and fulfilled when I complete something pretty.
Love the hair barrettes very pretty. I don't have long hair but dream about it.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Risa, Your recent post don't have a place to comment. What happened?? Did you check out my blog???