Monday, January 12, 2009

Risa's Best and Worst at the Golden Globes

I'm cutting right to the chase, here are my three upsets. Apparently these made the worst dressed list, but not in my book.
Hayden, okay your boobs may be smashed but that dress is regal.
The top of the dress is mediocre but that a-line bias crinkle is very flattering.
These are the worst:

Maggie what are you thinking?
This is just trash...

I don't even know what is going on here, Marissa. It's like grandma meets pirate.


Here are my Best:
So gorgeous in red
Very Jackie O.
Winslet is a ten in Yves St. Laurent.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The Audrey hepburn one is my favorite. Love the necklace too. mishelle

Millie said...

Maggie G. yikes! Kate Winslet was stunning. How about that scary Mickey Rourke? Double yikes!

cherry said...

I just wish I could wear a dress...I lead such a NON-dress wearing life rofl! Thanks for coming by and saying hi! cherry

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOVE Kate Winslet's dress. OMG!