Beverly has awarded me with this Honest Scrap! I'm so excited to have her on my blog roll considering she lives so close (same state is good enough for me)!
Okay now on to ten honest and interesting things about me:
1. I'm an only child (That's rare here in the Midwest)
2. I used to be a TV reporter
3. I used to date a country singer
4. My feet and hands haven't grown since 5th grade! I wear a 5 for shoe and 4 for wedding ring size...I say I'm fun sized :-)
5. I love baby animals--they're the most adorable thing ever.
6. I always knew my true love wasn't going to be in AZ, that'd be too convenient.
7. My toes are ALWAYS polished
8. I believe everyone comes into your life for a reason...although you may not know why.
9. I've ridden in a Black Hawk helicopter. My dad was right, it's the funnest thing in the world to ride with the doors open and see everything...it's surreal.
10. I own a 40 cal. Smith and Wesson compact...it sits next to my box of Jimmy Choos.
I tag anyone who wants it! :-) Have a good afternoon.