Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blazing Cars and Pantries

So I've really been dragging my feet in posting a few other tid bits about my trip home to Phoenix a couple weeks ago. They are obviously not in chronological order...I'm a Journalism major--I lead with the good stuff!!

On the way to the airport, my mom and I drive past this vehicle bursting with flames! I don't think anyone was hurt since a few people were standing along the freeway 50 yards away... I'm guessing it was their vehicle. While I was home I did a little cleaning and organizing for my mom. Check out her post on my fabulous organizing skills.

I just love an organized pantry. Now if I only had the energy to do it to mine!

3 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

This looks really great what you did for your Mom! You have a knack for sure.

The car looks scary. Yikes!

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Risa, I love the organizing you did for your mom. I think it's great that she has a blog.

Millie said...

Yea, the burning car, the firemen weren't even there yet!
Pantry's still neat, yea!