Thursday, September 10, 2009

Time Traveling and Shopping

Where have I been lately? Who knows. I was pretty busy with my mom in town over Labor Day weekend. I'm so glad she chose to visit me (no one comes to the Midwest to visit ever.) We did a lot of shopping and eating. It was definitely fun and I scored this beauty!!


We also went to see the Time Traveler's Wife. The movie is a real tear jerker but overall is a great chick flick.


I need to get back into the swing of things and lose some unwanted weight I've picked up over the summer. After checking out Tara's blog, I'm thinking of jumping on the 30 Day Shred bandwagon. Has anyone tried it? Feedback please :-)

4 comments:

Ashley Turner said...

love the bag! Too Cute!!!

Brown Girl said...

Cute Bag, I love new bags! Glad you're back! Have not tried the Shred...I'm not good at videos but it may be worth a shot!

Jessica - The Novice Chef said...

I loved The Time Travelers Wife! Such a cute movie! And yes, a total tear jerker!!

Joran said...

Agree with all the previous comments...Love the Bag! haven't tried the shred, just got my P90X. Don't really think you need any extra help you are still super tiny :) Oh and i'm here in the midwest I'll come visit you :)