Monday, November 2, 2009

Product Review: Zip'n Steam

I'm not some granola cruncher, in fact I'm far from it, but I am one of those people who fear cooking in plastic (I feel like I'm going to get some sort of cancer or something when the plastic heats up and the molecules and plastic properties change). I'd rather cook my food in the oven or stove top via stainless steel or glass. Curiosity got the best of me while reading Abby's blog who raved about the Zip'n Steam bags. Who doesn't need a new way to make veggies easy to eat?My Review:

I used these tonight and steamed a little corn and peas with salt and old bay seasoning and it turned out great! It couldn't have been easier to eat veggies!

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

Risa we use them and LOVE them! We have increased our veggies by double for sure beacause of using them.

Thank you very much for entering my giveaway my friend! I really appreciate our friendsip over the past year. You have been a sweetheart to me.

Many Blessings, ~Melissa :)