Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Letter Game

My blogger friend LyndsAU tagged me on the letter game. The game works by posting 10 things you love that start with that letter. She has given me the letter R, so here I go:

1. Risa Rae: (Can I count this as two?) That's me! I love my name and really feel it reflects my personality. Risa means laughter in Spanish...enough said!

2. Rabbit: Although I prefer to call them bunnies, I love them and spring time.

3. Rain: Only rain in Arizona though. It's such a treat there and smells wonderful.

4. Republican: Yeah that's 'right'!

5. Robert Downey Jr.: He's so cute!

6. Restaurants: I love going out to eat.

7. Rome: I would love to visit Italy some day.

8. Ring: I love my wedding and engagement rings

9. Recipes: Just ask my Husband, he thinks I have too many recipes to cook in a lifetime.

10. Rose: I love roses. I fought for them in my garden and I won :-) They are beautiful, hearty and easy to maintain.

If you want to play, leave me a comment and I'll issue you a letter. Have a great day!

7 comments:

LyndsAU said...

so glad you played my friend :)

And I loooove rabbits too!

and don't worry I ONLY adopt now :) So many dogs that need good homes. I am on petfinder daily :)

Aliya said...

I just played the letter game & I had "R" too!! I wish I had thought of "Restaurants" & "Rings"... I ended up getting a little too creative! :)

Ginny said...

I LOVE that color rose that posted above! That's the color rose I had in my bridesmaids' bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding :)

P.S.--Your Pup is ADORABLE! I wish we lived closer so that Duke and my girl Lilly could play, they'd have so much fun together!

Ginny said...

New York, a couple of hours from NYC :(

Ginger said...

Great answers for "R". Cute picture of you too.
I will play the game if you want to give me a letter. I need a blog topic. lol.
BTW made the salsa last night and boy was it good. Thanks for the receipe.
Ginger

Millie said...

That little bunny is so cute with his tongue out! I love it.

Joran said...

You are to FUN!!! sure I'll play